St. Paraskeva temple is located in the village of Kumarevo, 5 km east of Leskovac. It was built around 1800, and restored during the period 1930-1933 and is one of the most representative rural churches.
Stylistically it represents a synthesis of baroque treatment and traditional Serbian-Byzantine form. It was painted in 1803, and although the painting was primitive, the church still deserves attention considering that it was built on the eve of Karađorđe’s uprising.
In addition to this church, in the thirties of the twentieth century, a “new church” was built in the Moravian three-leafed style of building with an inscribed cross, a dome and a bell tower with a narthex.